I read, read, read, exercise, exercise, draw, draw and code, code.
My name is Mohammad Shaker and I’m currently whatever combination of game and software engineer, cartoonist and writer.
I’ve a bachelor degree in Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence form Damascus University, Syria in 2013 and a Master degree in Ubiquitous Interactive Systems from UJF, France, 2015.
I love to experiment all the time. I work in the cross joint between art, human psychology and technology.
Currently, I work at Squla, creating the next gamified education platform. I live and work in the gorgeous Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
You can download my CV here.
- Mail: email@example.com
- Personal Website: www.mohammadshaker.com
- Github: https://github.com/ZGTR/
- Linkedin: https://de.linkedin.com/in/mohammad-shaker-12812230
- Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/GTRShaker
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/GTRShaker
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/GTRShaker
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvJUfadMoEaZNWdagdMyCRA
- Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/16764398.Mohammad_Shaker
- Slideshare: https://www.slideshare.net/ZGTRZGTR/