I read x3, code x2, design x2, exercise x1 and I sometimes write.
I’ve a bachelor degree in Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence form Damascus University, Syria in 2013 and a Master degree in Ubiquitous Interactive Systems from UJF, France, 2015. I published 10 research papers in machine learning and creativity tools while still un undergrad, nominated for best paper award 4 times, worked in startups in the Netherlands and the UK, wrote and drew a book on behavioral economics and taught 1500 learners programming languages.
I love to experiment all the time. I work in the cross joint between art, human psychology and technology.
Between 2016 – March 2018, I worked at Squla, creating the next gamified education platform. I lived and worked in Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
In 2017, I was endorsed by TechCity UK as an Exceptional Talent – Tier 1. I therefore moved to the crazy awesome London in late May 2018. I built the whole software architecture for Neurofenix in 5 months.
My favorite writers are Seneca and Nassim Taleb, and therefore, I very much hate imposters.
You can download my [old] CV here.
- Mail: email@example.com
- Business: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Personal Website: www.mohammadshaker.com
- Github: https://github.com/ZGTR/
- Linkedin: https://de.linkedin.com/in/mohammad-shaker-12812230
- Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/GTRShaker
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/GTRShaker
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/GTRShaker
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvJUfadMoEaZNWdagdMyCRA
- Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/16764398.Mohammad_Shaker
- Slideshare: https://www.slideshare.net/ZGTRZGTR/