- I’m on twitter
- Follow me on twitter
- You should follow me on twitter
- You should follow me on twitter here
Do they differ in any kind? What has the most clicks if you added it to the end of your post?
Actually they are not the same at all. DUSTIN CURTIS showed that the following ups in CTR:
- I’m on twitter: 4.70
- Follow me on twitter: 7.31
- You should follow me on twitter:10.09
- You should follow me on twitter here: 12.81
Some words worth a thousand words
- Read more in Seductive Interaction Design: Creating Playful, Fun, and Effective …
- Watch an Interaction Design Course here.
Btw, DT means Design Thoughts: a series of design thoughts I’ll try to blog occasionally.